AutoAnything does not have an official military discount. However, members of the military may be able to receive a discount on certain items. Below, we’ve outlined how to request a military discount from AutoAnything, plus the list of other ways to save at the online retailer.
AutoAnything Military Discount Policy
AutoAnything, an online auto parts retailer, does not have an official military discount available. We chatted with two AutoAnything customer service representatives online and spoke with a customer service representative by calling (800) 874-8888 to learn about AutoAnything’s discount policies.
AutoAnything is unable to offer a blanket discount like a military or senior discount because some manufacturer restrictions do not allow certain products to be sold at a reduced price, customer service representatives explained. Active-duty military and veterans are, however, welcome to request a discount on a specific item by contacting AutoAnything’s customer service via online chat or by calling (800) 874-8888.
If the item is eligible for a discount, AutoAnything will apply one for you. Representatives were unable to provide discount amounts since the discount they are able to offer varies by item, but customers have reported military savings of up to 20%. No documentation is needed in order to request or receive a military discount, the representatives said.
AutoAnything sells custom and universal auto parts online. Its product categories include exterior, interior, maintenance and repair, and performance.
More Ways to Save at AutoAnything
In addition to requesting a military discount, you can use the following tips to save at AutoAnything:
- What is it? Discount codes that give you a certain percentage or dollar amount off a purchase.
- How it works: Visit AutoAnything’s coupons page for a list of current promotions. Coupons vary and may require a minimum purchase.
Lower Price Guarantee
- What is it? AutoAnything’s Lower Price Guarantee means it will match a lower price on any item up to one year after the purchase date.
- How it works: You can contact AutoAnything if you find a lower price on the same product within 12 months of purchase. AutoAnything will refund you the difference, plus an additional $1. In order to receive a partial refund, you’ll need to email email@example.com and include:
- The lower price you found
- The link to the website where you found it
- The date you purchased the item from AutoAnything
Price Match Policy
- What is it? AutoAnything’s Price Match Policy means it will beat a competing authorized retailer’s advertised price on an item by $1 before you purchase.
- How it works: There are two ways to purchase an item with a price match discount:
- Over the phone with an AutoAnything product specialist by calling (800) 874-8888
- Through AutoAnything’s live chat
AutoAnything is an online auto parts retailer. There is no blanket AutoAnything military discount. However, members of the military are welcome to request a discount on a specific item by contacting AutoAnything’s customer service department. For the list of stores that offer a military discount, see our article: The Best Military Discounts: Amount, Eligibility, & More or you may want to read just about Summit Racing’s stance on military discounts.