Short Answer: The Big Sandy Superstore credit card requires credit scores in the fair to good range, starting at around 650. The card has some promotional offers and cash back rewards, but be aware that it has a high standard APR and is only valid at stores in the Synchrony Home network. Find more details about the Big Sandy credit card and other financing options below.
Big Sandy Superstore Credit Card Review
Below, we review the Big Sandy credit card. To obtain this information, we contacted corporate customer service representatives and confirmed the details with store associates in Ohio and Kentucky.
Fees and Interest Rates
There is no annual fee for the Big Sandy Superstore credit card. However, Synchrony Bank does charge late payment fees of up to $39 and returned payment fees of $28.
The Big Sandy credit card offers different types of storewide promotional interest rates, depending on what you purchase.. For example, some furniture purchases qualify for a 12-month, same-as-cash promotion, where you have 12 months to pay off your purchase in full with no interest. Other purchases qualify for about 10% interest for 67 months after purchase. After the promotional period, the interest rate is around 30%. To see what your purchase qualifies for, check with your local store.
Credit and Income Requirements
The Big Sandy credit card has no individual credit limit or credit range. Your credit limit will depend on your credit history and income. Users have been approved for credit limits between $600 and $10,000.. Once you are approved for the card, you can request a credit line increase at a later time.
While Big Sandy Superstore representatives were not able to tell us whether the card requires a minimum credit score, we were told that you generally need a credit score in the fair to good range to qualify, starting around 650. Note that there is no set minimum income requirement to apply.
Big Sandy Credit Card Rewards
The Big Sandy credit card offers 2% cash back on purchases under $299. All cash back rewards are paid as a statement credit..
How to Apply
You can apply for the Big Sandy Superstore credit card in-store or through Synchrony Bank’s website. To apply, you will need to provide your full name, phone number, address, email address (if applying online), Social Security number, income verification, and employer name.. Note that Synchrony Bank uses TransUnion to check applicants’ credit histories.
Other Financing Options at Big Sandy
Big Sandy Superstore offers several other financing options in addition to its credit card:
- AcceptanceNOW: AcceptanceNOW offers 90 days to pay off the balance in full. No credit history or bank account is necessary to apply.
- Acima Credit: Acima allows you 90 days to pay off the balance in full. You can finance amounts up to $5,000, and no credit history is needed.
- Great American Finance (GAF): GAF is a lender rather than a credit line. The maximum financing limit is $4,500, though your exact limit will vary depending on your credit history and income. GAF accepts users with credit scores around 620 or higher.
- Layaway: Available for in-store purchases only. Layaway is free when you make a deposit of 10%.
- Katapult: With Katapult, you have 90 days to pay off the balance in full with no interest rate as long as you make minimum monthly payments. You can finance up to $3,500.
- Snap Finance: This is a lease-to-purchase option with financing available for up to $3,000. You have 18 months to pay off the balance in full, or 100 days to pay off the balance in full with no interest rate.
- Synchrony Bank Customer Service (866) 419-4096
- Big Sandy Superstore customer service (740) 574-2113
- Big Sandy store representatives
- Big Sandy Superstore customer service chat at https://www.bigsandysuperstore.com/contacts
- Synchrony Bank customer service (866) 419-4096