CB2 does not offer a student discount, corporate customer service representatives said. We also spoke to store associates in Illinois, Texas, Massachusetts, and New Jersey; every associate we spoke to said CB2 doesn’t have a student discount.
Below we’ve outlined other ways to save at CB2, along with a list of similar stores that do offer a student discount.
Other Ways to Save at CB2
While CB2 does not offer a student discount, there are a few other ways you can save at the furniture and home decor retailer. These include:
- CB2 credit card or Mastercard: Cardholders receive 10% back on purchases at CB2 and Crate and Barrel; Mastercard cardholders receive additional Reward Dollars on purchases at other stores.
- Sales and offers: CB2 advertises current promotions and sales on this section of its website.
- Invite a friend: You can invite a friend to shop at CB2 and get $20 in store credit when they make a purchase. The person you refer must be a new customer and will receive 15% off their first purchase.
- Design Trade Program: 15% discount for interior decorators, designers, and architects
- Military Discount: CB2 offers a 10% discount for active-duty military service members and veterans, store associates in Texas, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New Jersey said.
Student Discounts at Similar Stores
There are a few other furniture and home goods stores that do offer student discounts. These include:
- Pottery Barn Teen: 15% off for college students; in-store and online
- Overstock: Teachers and college students can enroll in Club O for free, which gives you 5% in rewards for each purchase, free returns, price matching, and other perks.