CB2 does not offer a student discount, corporate customer service representatives said. We also spoke to store associates in Illinois, Texas, Massachusetts, and New Jersey; every associate we spoke to said CB2 doesn’t have a student discount.
Below we’ve outlined other ways to save at CB2, along with a list of similar stores that do offer a student discount.
Other Ways to Save at CB2
While CB2 does not offer a student discount, there are a few other ways you can save at the furniture and home decor retailer. These include:
- CB2 credit card or Mastercard: Cardholders receive 10% back on purchases at CB2 and Crate and Barrel; Mastercard cardholders receive additional Reward Dollars on purchases at other stores.
- Sales and offers: CB2 advertises current promotions and sales on this section of its website.
- Invite a friend: You can invite a friend to shop at CB2 and get $20 in store credit when they make a purchase. The person you refer must be a new customer and will receive 15% off their first purchase.
- Design Trade Program: 15% discount for interior decorators, designers, and architects
- Military Discount: CB2 offers a 10% discount for active-duty military service members and veterans, store associates in Texas, Massachusetts, Illinois, and New Jersey said.
Student Discounts at Similar Stores
There are a few other furniture and home goods stores that do offer student discounts. These include:
- Pottery Barn Teen: 15% off for college students; in-store and online
- Overstock: Teachers and college students can enroll in Club O for free, which gives you 5% in rewards for each purchase, free returns, price matching, and other perks.
For more places that offer student discounts, see our list of over 100 stores that have student discounts. For more ways to save on furniture, see our list of affordable furniture stores.