Louis Vuitton does not offer a credit card, but you can use credit cards to purchase Louis Vuitton products in its stores and online. The brand accepts most major credit cards, including Visa, American Express, Mastercard, and Discover, as well as debit cards and PayPal.
To use a credit card at Louis Vuitton’s website, your billing address must correspond with the address on your credit card, and both the billing and shipping addresses must be in the United States.
We contacted Louis Vuitton locations in California, Nevada, and New York to confirm this information; all stores we contacted adhere to the corporate payment policy. Below, we detail the alternative financing and credit options for Louis Vuitton purchases.
Louis Vuitton Retail Partner Credit Cards
As an alternative to a dedicated Louis Vuitton credit card, several of the brand’s retail partners offer store credit cards. With a closed-loop store credit card, you can purchase Louis Vuitton products from the partner retailer. With a store-branded Visa or Mastercard, you can make purchases directly from Louis Vuitton.
Below, we list these credit cards, as well as each store’s Louis Vuitton availability. Note that these retailers only sell Louis Vuitton in stores (not online); our list is ordered starting with the widest availability.
Saks Fifth Avenue
- Credit options: SaksFirst store card and SaksFirst World Elite Mastercard
- Louis Vuitton availability: 17 stores in Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio, and Texas
- Credit options: Neiman Marcus Credit Card
- Louis Vuitton availability: 12 stores in California, Florida, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Texas, and Virginia
- Credit options: Bloomingdale’s store card and Bloomingdale’s American Express
- Louis Vuitton availability: Eight stores in Aventura, FL; Costa Mesa, CA; Glendale, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; McLean, VA; New York, NY; and White Plains, NY
- Credit options: Nordstrom store card and Nordstrom Visa
- Louis Vuitton availability: Two stores in Seattle, WA, and Chicago, IL
Our related research features the approval details for department store credit cards (including those listed above).