Does NAPA price match? NAPA Auto Parts won’t officially match competitors’ prices. That being said, most of its stores are independently owned and operated, and we found that many of them will lower the price on various items if asked.
Does NAPA Auto Parts Price Match?
Here’s the NAPA price match policy in plain language. NAPA Auto Parts doesn’t make any mention of price matching on its website, so we reached out to NAPA Auto Parts stores in Florida, Texas, Wisconsin, and Nevada. Though none of the stores would outright say that they price match, all expressed some willingness to offer a discount based on competitors’ prices. In fact, a NAPA representative said, “We don’t have a price match policy, but we try to help people out.”
Do Other Auto Parts Stores Price Match?
Most auto parts stores will match competitors’ prices — but certain restrictions apply.
- See our article on O’Reilly Auto Parts Price Match Policy for O’Reilly
- Pep Boys’ policy is to “match any local competitor’s advertised or everyday price on any comparable merchandise normally stocked as active in our stores’ inventory or outside purchase within 30 days of purchase with the original receipt.” Its policy doesn’t mention online vendors.
- CarParts.com’s low-price policy states: “If you find a competitor advertising the same product as us at a lower price, just give us a call at (866) 529-0412 and we’ll work with you to verify the competitor price over the phone and either match or beat that price on the spot. If you have purchased a product from a competitor within the past thirty (30) days and want us to match or beat their price, fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you ASAP with a quote.”
- Advance Auto Parts’ price match policy reads: “Advance Auto Parts will match the price of any identical or comparable product available the same day at any competitor’s store or website. If we match an online competitor’s price, it must include the shipping charges in the price of the product.”
- See our article on AutoZone’s Price Matching Policy for AutoZone.
And that’s the NAPA price match policy. Though NAPA Auto Parts doesn’t officially price match, individual store locations may be willing to lower prices to meet those of its competitors. Call or visit your nearest NAPA Auto Parts to find out what it might be willing to do for you.