Here’s $130 off these popular, easy to sign-up for services:
- $5 for free when you sign up for Cash App. From what we’ve found, it’s the easiest and fastest way to (instantly) send money to friends and family. It’s owned by Square, Inc.
- $10 off your first Walmart grocery pickup. Prices are the same as in-store, all items get inspected, they load your vehicle for free, and you get a reusable welcome tote filled with snacks and other goodies on your first visit.
- $25 off your first your first Turo. It’s like Airbnb for cars.
- $40 off your first Airbnb
- $50 cashback when you sign up for a Discover card and make your first purchase within three months. Strongly consider the Discover It card, as it’s arguably the best cashback card on the market.
Full disclosure: We make money when you sign up for these services. Though we’d promote them anyway since it means free money for you. Don’t tell them that.