FedEx does not offer a military discount for shipping services or FedEx Office print services, a corporate customer service representative said. Locations in Alabama, Arizona, Connecticut, Nebraska, and Wisconsin confirm that FedEx does not have a military discount. For other ways that you can save at FedEx and similar companies with military discounts, see below.
Other Ways to Save at FedEx
You can receive the following discounts on FedEx services if you have or create a free personal or business FedEx shipping account:
- 70% off FedEx Freight services
- Up to 40% off U.S. and international FedEx Express services
- 25% off residential surcharges
- Up to 20% off FedEx Ground and FedEx Home Delivery services
- Up to 10% off FedEx Express and international freight services
- Up to 10% off FedEx International Ground services
- Free FedEx Express shipping supplies
You will need to provide a credit card to create your FedEx shipping account, and FedEx will place a temporary $1 hold on the credit card while it verifies your account information.
Note that business customers are also eligible to sign up for the My FedEx Rewards program for exclusive bonus savings and the FedEx Office Print Preferred Program for a 10% discount on printing. See our related research for more details of the printing and shipping services FedEx offers.
Similar Places With Military Discounts
The following companies similar to FedEx offer military discounts:
- Stamps.com: Offers its discounted base rate plus an additional $2 off of each Priority Mail Large Flat Rate Box when shipping to an APO/FPO/DPO address
- The U.S. Postal Service: Offers free shipping supplies and pick-up for military care packages, plus discounted pricing of around $1.50 off when shipping to an APO/FPO/DPO address; request a free Military Care Kit
For a greater variety of military discounts — including electronics, restaurants, and more — see our list of the best military discounts.