The H-E-B Business Center offers services like bill payment, check cashing, and Western Union money transfers. Hours vary by location but are usually around 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sundays.
H-E-B Business Center Hours
H-E-B Business Center hours can vary by location. However, you can usually visit between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday or 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Sunday, store customer service representatives told us.
You can call your local H-E-B to confirm the exact hours in your area if you’re planning to go near closing or opening, or on a weekend.
Note that you may have also heard the H-E-B Business Center referred to as the “Money Center”; some people refer to them this way since they offer money services.
H-E-B Business Center Services
H-E-B Business Center offers several services:
- Western Union: Transfer and receive money via Western Union or pay bills with Western Union. For more information, see our article H-E-B Check Cashing (Personal, Payroll, etc) and Money Orders: FAQ.
- Bill payment: Avoid the hassle of mailing checks by paying bills securely and directly through H-E-B’s bill payment system. Just bring your current bill statement and your account number.
- Check cashing: You can cash payroll, government, and insurance checks and Western Union money orders. Fees begin at $3 per check, but may vary depending on the type of check. Limits also vary by branch. You can receive the money in cash or load it on an H‑E‑B Netspend Prepaid Visa Debit Card. For more information, see our article H-E-B Check Cashing (Personal, Payroll, etc) and Money Orders: FAQ.
- Debit card withdrawals: This will cost you $3 for every transaction up to $3,000. You will be asked to provide an ID. Fees may vary so call your local store to confirm.
- Miscellaneous services: In addition to financial services, you can do other administrative or legal things like make copies, send faxes, or receive notary services at the H-E-B business center. You can also purchase tickets to various attractions; renew your vehicle registration; purchase bus passes, beach parking passes, and garbage stickers (required if you live in Austin or Houston); and get garage or yard sale permits. In select H-E-B branches, you can also purchase hunting and fishing permits.
- Equipment rental: You can rent a BISSELL Rental Big Green Deep Cleaning Machine for 24 to 48 hours.