The Home Depot doesn’t have a student discount online or in stores, customer service representatives said. We spoke to store associates in California, Florida, and Georgia, who confirmed the store does not offer a student discount. Below we’ve compiled a list of other ways you can save at The Home Depot.
Other Ways to Save at The Home Depot
While The Home Depot does not offer a student discount, there are several other ways to save money both in-store and online:
- Savings Center: Current specials and discounts are listed on The Home Depot’s Savings Center page.
- Weekly ads: Local circular ads are a great way to find out about in-store deals. Deals may vary by location. Use the store locator to find your nearest Home Depot and choose Local Ad.
- Shop Overstock: The Home Depot’s website has an Overstock section with discounts on select products.
- Email promotions: If you sign up for emails from The Home Depot you’ll receive special promotions in your inbox; plus you’ll get a coupon for $5 off for signing up. You can also sign up for The Home Depot Garden Club and Style & Decor emails for more savings.
- Rebates: The online Rebate Center allows you to enter your location to see current rebates available in your area.
- Low Price Guarantee: If you find an identical, in-stock item at a cheaper price from any other retailer, Home Depot will match the price.
Also, see our list of over 100 stores that offer student discounts. For more on shopping at The Home Depot, see our research on The Home Depot’s layaway and financing policies.