The Home Depot doesn’t have a student discount online or in stores, customer service representatives said. We spoke to store associates in California, Florida, and Georgia, who confirmed the store does not offer a student discount. Below we’ve compiled a list of other ways you can save at The Home Depot.
Other Ways to Save at The Home Depot
While The Home Depot does not offer a student discount, there are several other ways to save money both in-store and online:
- Savings Center: Current specials and discounts are listed on The Home Depot’s Savings Center page.
- Weekly ads: Local circular ads are a great way to find out about in-store deals. Deals may vary by location. Use the store locator to find your nearest Home Depot and click on Local Ad.
- Shop Overstock: The Home Depot’s website has an Overstock section with discounts on select products.
- Email promotions: If you sign up for emails from The Home Depot you’ll receive special promotions in your inbox; plus you’ll get a coupon for $5 off for signing up. You can also sign up for The Home Depot Garden Club and Style & Decor emails for more savings.
- Rebates: The online Rebate Center allows you to enter your location to see current rebates available in your area.
- Low Price Guarantee: If you find an identical, in-stock item at a cheaper price from any other retailer, Home Depot will match the price.