HomeGoods does not offer a military discount. There are, however, other ways to save at the store, including store rewards and everyday low prices. For more information on how to save at HomeGoods, see below.
HomeGoods’ Military Discount Policy
HomeGoods does not offer a military discount, according to customer service. It does not have any other type of group discount either. This policy is consistent across all HomeGoods store locations.
The price of HomeGoods merchandise is already reduced, so HomeGoods rarely offers sales, coupons, or promotions, according to HomeGoods’ website. HomeGoods’ prices are generally 20 to 60% lower than department and specialty store prices.
HomeGoods is a home decor discount retail chain with hundreds of locations across the U.S. HomeGoods sells a variety of home merchandise, including bath, bedding, dining, furniture, home accents, kitchen, lighting, outdoor, seasonal, storage, and wall decor. HomeGoods is one of several discount stores owned by TJX Companies. Other popular brands under the TJX umbrella are T.J. Maxx and Marshalls.
Other Ways to Save at HomeGoods
Below, we’ve outlined the TJX Rewards Access program and the TJX Rewards Credit Card, both of which can be used to shop and save at HomeGoods and other TJX-owned stores.
TJX Rewards Access
- What it is? A rewards program
- Requirements: TJX Rewards Access is free to join; at least one purchase is required within a 12-month period. An email address is also required to participate in the rewards program since rewards are delivered by email.
- Where it can be used: T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, and HomeGoods
- Chances to win free giveaways
- Earn a sweeps entry every time you shop
- Receive alerts about new arrivals and new store openings
- How to join: You can sign up at your local HomeGoods, T.J. Maxx, or Marshalls store. You can also sign up online.
- More details: To learn more about the TJX Rewards Access program, visit the FAQs page on the TJX Rewards website.
TJX Rewards Credit Card
- What it is? A store Mastercard that earns points and rewards.
- Requirements: A credit check is required and the credit card may be subject to fees, such as an annual fee, interest charges, transaction fees, and/or late fees.
- Where it can be used: Everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Get 10% off your first online or in-store purchase
- Earn a $10 rewards certificate for every $200 spent at the following TJX stores: T.J. Maxx, Marshalls, HomeGoods, and Sierra Trading Post.
- Earn points everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- How to join: Apply in-store or fill out an online application.
- More details: To learn more about the TJX Rewards Credit Card, visit the TJX Rewards website.
In case you have one close by, here’s the information on Value City Furniture’s military discount policy.
There is no HomeGoods military discount — or any other type of group discount. Other ways to save when shopping at HomeGoods include enrolling in its rewards program and/or becoming a TJX Rewards credit card holder. For more information on military discounts, see our articles: The Best Military Discounts: Amount, Eligibility, & More and Walmart Military Discount FAQ + Who Else Offers a Military Discount.