Build-A-Bear Workshop offers a unique experience where kids (and adults) can customize their own stuffed animal. How long does Build-A-Bear take? A Build-A-Bear visit takes about 20 minutes or more, depending on how long you take browsing and how crowded the store is. For more information on visiting Build-A-Bear and the bear-making process, see below.
How Long Does Build-A-Bear Take?
Building your own stuffed animal at Build-A-Bear Workshop typically takes about 20 minutes if there is no line, customer service said. Service lines on weekends, holidays, and during special sales events will add time to your Build-A-Bear visit.
With so many different styles and accessories available, the length of your visit is somewhat dependent on how much time you spend browsing and making decisions. If you are visiting the store with a child who knows exactly which bear he or she wants and doesn’t need any outfits or accessories, the process can take as little as 15 minutes.
There are several steps involved in the Build-A-Bear experience.
- First, you have to choose your stuffed animal — from a classic teddy bear to a Disney or Marvel character.
- Once you’ve picked your Build-A-Bear, a store associate will help you stuff it and give it a heart.
- Before your bear is stitched up, you can choose to customize it with pre-recorded sound effects or even scents. Some stores also offer voice-recording options so you can record your own special message.
- You have the option to create a birth certificate for your stuffed animal, which will be printed in-store.
- And, of course, there is an assortment of clothing and accessories for your bear to choose from.
Building a stuffed animal at Build-A-Bear takes about 20 minutes, depending on how long you take to browse and how crowded the store is. The Build-A-Bear process involves choosing your bear or stuffed animal, stuffing it, and customizing it.
For more information on activities and discounts for kids, see our articles: Where Do Kids Eat Free on Fridays? And the Rest of the Week Too and Buy Now, Pay Later Kids Catalogs and Stores.
You may also want to see if Build-A-Bear offers a military discount.