Most Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC) locations offer a senior discount of around 5% to 10% off the total cost of a meal. The discount is available to customers who are at least 55 years old and can provide proper ID.
KFC Senior Discount
Nearly all KFC locations offer a senior discount. However, KFC locations are part of a franchise system, so each location is operated by a different owner.
Because of this, the senior discount may be different from one restaurant to another depending on what the owner deems appropriate.
Typically, seniors can receive anywhere from 5% to 10% off their entire purchase. However, some locations may elect to offer benefits like a free drink with each purchase instead of offering a percentage discount.
The most common senior discount is 10% off the entire purchase price, but this excludes family meals and already discounted items, such as the Fill Up meals.
Anyone aged 55 years or older is eligible for the KFC senior discount. The only requirement is that you must be able to present a valid ID that includes both photo and birth date.
Other KFC Deals
KFC offers deals in addition to the senior discount, and you might want to compare prices to be sure you’re getting the best deal for your meal.
These promotions are ongoing, but you cannot combine them with a senior discount. Some of the most popular deals available at all KFC locations include:
- $5 Fill Up featuring Famous Bowl, cookie, and medium drink
- $5 Fill Up featuring chicken breast, larger mashed potatoes, biscuit, cookie, and medium drink
- $5 Fill Up featuring pot pie, cookie, and medium drink
- $5 Fill Up featuring two-piece drumstick and thigh, larger mashed potatoes, biscuit, cookie, and medium drink
- $20 Fill Up featuring eight-piece original or extra crispy chicken (or 12-piece chicken tenders), large cole slaw, two large mashed potatoes, and four biscuits
- $30 Full Up featuring everything from the $20 Fill Up plus an extra eight-piece original or extra crispy (or 12-piece chicken tenders)
Similar Fast Food Restaurants With Senior Discounts
KFC isn’t the only chain with a senior discount. We also reached out to customer support for the restaurants listed below to confirm that they offer senior discounts.
- Arby’s (65+)
- Chick-fil-A (minimum age varies by location)
- Hardees (as previously reported)
- McDonald’s (as previously reported)
- Taco Bell (40+)
- Wendy’s (60+)
- Captain D’s (65+)
For even more options, see our list of more than 90 senior discounts by age.
- KFC corporate customer service (800) 225-5532