Kohl’s does not have a student discount, corporate customer service representatives said. We spoke to store associates in Georgia, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Texas to confirm this information. Every associate we spoke to confirmed Kohl’s does not offer a discount for students. Below we’ve outlined other ways to save at Kohl’s, along with similar stores that do offer a student discount.
Other Ways to Save at Kohl’s
- Kohl’s Cash: Kohl’s offers Kohl’s Cash promotion dates, during which you can earn $10 in Kohl’s Cash for every $50 you spend. Kohl’s Cash can be spent on anything in-store or online.
- Kohl’s Charge: Kohl’s Charge cardholders are eligible for special offers and discounts in-store and online, including additional savings on sale items.
- Coupons: Kohl’s offers a variety of coupons and promotions on its website.
- Yes2You Rewards: This is the Kohl’s loyalty program, which lets you earn one point for every $1 you spend at Kohl’s. You’ll get a $5 reward for every 100 points you earn.
Similar Stores That Offer a Student Discount
- Aeropostale: 15% discount for college students; online only
- H&M: 15% discount for college students; online only
- ModCloth: 25% discount for students
For more stores that offer student discounts, see our list of over 100 places with student discounts.