Marshalls does not have a student discount available, corporate customer service representatives said. We spoke to store associates in Kansas, Maine, Massachusetts, and Mississippi, who confirmed that Marshalls does not offer a student discount. Below we’ve compiled other ways you can save at Marshalls, along with a list of similar stores that do offer student discounts.
Other Ways to Save
While Marshalls doesn’t offer a student discount, there are a few other ways you can save at the store. These include:
- TJX Rewards credit card/Platinum Mastercard: Cardholders get 5% in rewards when they shop at a TJX store (including Marshalls, T.J.Maxx, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense). They also get 10% off their first online or in-store purchase made with the card. Platinum Mastercard cardholders also earn points when shopping at other participating stores.
- Email signup: You get free shipping when you sign up for email alerts, plus exclusive offers in your inbox.
- Clearance: This section of the Marshalls website lets you shop all clearance merchandise.
Student Discounts at Similar Stores
There are several other apparel stores that offer student discounts. These include:
- BBDakota: 20% off for college students; online only
- Express: 5% off for college students; in-store or online
- H&M: 15% off for college students; online only
- ModCloth: 25% off for high school or college students (You must be 18 or older.)
For other places with student discounts, see our list of over 100 stores with student discounts.