There are several online dollar stores that do not require a minimum purchase amount to place an order. A few of these only sell items by the case, but several sell individual products as well. Below, we’ve compiled the list of online dollar stores that do and do not have minimum purchase requirements.
What We Recommend
Of the dollar stores with no minimum purchase requirement, Hollar and DollarStore offer the least expensive products and shipping costs. Both stores primarily offer products that cost under $20 and offer free shipping for some orders; DollarStore for orders over $25, and Hollar for orders over $35. Each of these stores also offer a wide range of product types, from party supplies to health and wellness products to electronics.
Quickly compare the stores on our list of online dollar stores with no minimum purchase requirement in the table below. Note that the table is sortable; click the arrows at the top of any column to sort. You can also click any of the dollar store names or scroll to the list below for more details, including what each store sells.
The following online dollar stores do not have a minimum purchase requirement in order to place an order online. Our list details each store’s product availability, price range, and shipping costs; the stores are listed beginning with the best overall options, based on a combination of these features.
To compile this information, we spoke with corporate customer service representatives for each store and checked their shopping policies online.
- What it sells: Toys, school supplies, craft supplies, household products, health, wellness, electronics, party supplies, pet products, and baby products
- Price range: About $1 to $20
- Free shipping for orders over $35; otherwise, charges a flat fee of $5 per shipment
- Does not ship to Alaska or Hawaii
Note: See our list for more stores like Hollar.
- What it sells: Clothing, baby products, health and beauty, decorations, food, candy, hardware, home care products, and CBD supplements
- Price range: About $1 to $7
- Free shipping for orders over $25 in contiguous states
- Otherwise, generally charges a flat shipping rate of $4.50
- What it sells: Home and garden, office and school, pet care, health and beauty, party supplies, packaged food, and snacks
- Price range: $4 to $36; while Dollar Tree stores sell individual items for $1, most items on its website are in full case quantities.
- Free if shipped to a local store (available for select products)
- Home or office shipping charges vary based on weight and distance. Shipments are through UPS (ground or expedited).
- What it sells: Home electrical products, baby and child safety products, home safety products, and party goods
- Price range: $2 to $10 for most products; up to about $45 for electrical and home safety products
- Around $8 to contiguous states
- $18 to Alaska, Hawaii, and APO/FPO addresses
- What it sells: Home and outdoor products, pet care, beauty and health, electronics, food, beverage, office and school supplies, baby products, toys, clothing, auto, and hardware products
- Price range: About $1 to $79
- Shipping charges are based on the weight of the total order. The total shipping cost will automatically compute at checkout.
- What it sells: Clothing, swimwear, shoes, bags, and accessories
- Price range: About $1 to $50
- Free standard shipping on orders over $49
- Free expedited shipping on orders over $129
- Shipping costs for other orders are calculated based on the shipping method (standard or expedited), volume, and weight in addition to the destination.
- What it sells: Home and kitchen, personal care, baby products, clothing, shoes, electronics, packaged food, pet supplies, school, and office supplies
- Price range: $36 to $250 per case; only sells products by the case
- About $10 shipping and $4 handling for orders under $100 in the contiguous United States
- Orders over $100 in contiguous states have a shipping rate of around 10% of the order total.
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii have a shipping rate of about 45% of the order total.
- Note that overweight or oversized items may be subject to additional surcharges and some items qualify for free shipping.
Online Dollar Stores With Minimum Purchase Requirements
In the course of our research, we found that the following online dollar stores do have a minimum purchase requirement:
- Dollar1.com ($5 minimum)
- Dollar Fanatic ($10 minimum)