Short Answer: Orangetheory Fitness provides multiple types of corporate packages that employers can give to their employees, including lunchtime workout sessions and preferred membership pricing. Rates and discount amounts vary by location. For more details, see below.
Orangetheory Corporate Discount Policy
Orangetheory Fitness provides multiple corporate membership and discount packages that employers can give to their employees. Corporate memberships include the following options:
- Lunch & Burn: Free lunchtime workout session and instructional talk for employees
- Team Building Workouts: Free session strictly for company employees
- Preferred Membership Pricing: Discounted membership for employees
- Corporate Packages: Company-purchased employee workout packages
- Corporate All Out Challenge: Prepaid eight-week Transformation Challenges (competitive fitness contests between employees)
We confirmed this information with customer service representatives for Orangetheory Fitness. It also appears on Orangetheory’s Corporate Memberships page.
Orangetheory doesn’t provide online pricing for its corporate packages or for its regular studio tiers, which include the Basic tier (four classes per month), Elite tier (eight classes per month), and Premier tier (unlimited classes). Pricing and fees vary by location, but local residents get a free first class. Orangetheory members can use any studio in the country where they purchased their membership.
To find out more about Orangetheory’s corporate discounts, complete the online Corporate Wellness & Fitness Programs form with information about the program you’re interested in, the number of employees, your location and company details, and your program goals. A representative for Orangetheory Fitness will contact you to discuss your options further.
To find out more about Orangetheory, see our research on the fitness center’s family discounts and cancellation policy.