You cannot pay your Metro by T-Mobile bill with your PayPal account. However, if you have a PayPal credit or debit card, you can use your card to pay your bill.
We confirmed this information with several customer service representatives for Metro by T-Mobile.
Below, we explain your payment options for Metro by T-Mobile, as well as list PayPal’s available debit and credit cards.
You can use PayPal’s debit and credit cards just like any other credit or debit card, including when paying bills like Metro by T-Mobile.
PayPal offers the following cards, at the time of this writing:
- Credit cards: PayPal Cashback Mastercard, PayPal Extras Mastercard, PayPal Credit
- Debit cards: PayPal Cash Mastercard (linked to your PayPal Cash Plus account)
- Prepaid debit cards: PayPal Prepaid Mastercard (linked to your PayPal Cash Plus account)
PayPal also offers a digital credit line called PayPal Credit, but you cannot use this to pay for your Metro by T-Mobile bill; you can only use it where PayPal accounts are accepted. Find more information in our research on PayPal Credit’s approval odds.
Ways to Pay Your Metro by T-Mobile Bill
You can pay your Metro by T-Mobile bill on the app, on the website, by phone, or at a Metro by T-Mobile store.
Metro by T-Mobile accepts the following payment options:
- Cash (in-store payments only)
- Checking account
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Prepaid Visa, Mastercard, or American Express gift card
You can also set up AutoPay using your bank account or a debit or credit card (including one of PayPal’s debit or credit cards listed above).