Scentsy Independent Consultants can name their own businesses, website URLs, theme parties, and VIP groups. Choosing a creative name is a great way to build relationships with customers and boost sales. However, Scentsy has specific policies about naming your business.
We compiled these guidelines by contacting Scentsy’s customer service department and viewing Scentsy’s policies and procedures manual. Regardless of whether you have a personal Scentsy website, an external website, or a Facebook group, the guidelines are the same. Keep the following rules in mind when naming your Scentsy business:
- You can’t use the word Scentsy, Scentsy’s trademarks, or specific product names; names should be unique. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about naming your URL.
- External websites can’t name your state or country — or abbreviations of these places — unless you use other words in addition to the location. For example, you should not use “NewMexico.scentsy.us,” but “SophieNewMexico.scentsy.us” would be acceptable.
- The name can’t be too similar to anything used by Scentsy’s corporate office.
- Website names must differ from Scentsy team names.
- Names can’t contain discourteous, misleading, or offensive language.
In addition to following Scenty’s naming rules, there are also some best practices to keep in mind when naming your Scentsy business. Consider the following tips:
- Your business name and website URL do not have to match, but it is easier for customers to recall them if they do.
- Try to avoid using double letters. People might have a hard time recalling if the name has one letter “s” or two.
- Stay away from unconventional spelling. Misspellings will make it harder for people to find your business.
- Don’t use dashes, dots, or numbers. It is easy to transpose or omit numbers and other symbols accidentally.
- Stay away from names that require explaining.
- While it is possible to change your Scentsy business name or URL, it may be a tedious process if you already have business cards, labels, stamps, and have an online presence under your current name and URL.
The List of Scentsy Business Names
The following are more than 40 Scentsy business name ideas. As noted above, while Scentsy does not require that your business name and website URL match, matching them will make it easier for customers to remember and find your business. Any of the ideas listed below will also work for your business URL (e.g., “JoyfulScents.scentsy.us”).
- Aromas All Around
- Best Scents Ever
- Charming Fragrances
- Classic Fragrance Favorites
- Comfy Scents
- Emporium of Scents
- Favorite Fragrances
- Flameless and Fragrant
- Flameless Fragrances
- Fragrance Fiesta
- Get Your Scents
- Home Scents
- Joyful Scents
- Make Mine Melted
- Melt With [Your Name]
- Melt Your Scents
- My Wickless World
- Perfumed Plug-Ins
- Pleasant Scents
- Pro Scents
- Savoring Scents
- Scents Alive
- Scent Bouquet
- Scented Memories
- Scents by [Your Name]
- Scents Make Sense
- Scents of Happiness
- Seasonal Fragrances
- Shop For Scents
- Sparkling Flameless
- Statement Scents
- The Scent Factory
- The Scent Spot
- Warm and Wickless
- Wax Wonders
- Wax World
- Wickless Forever
- Wickless Picks
- Wickless Wax
- Wickless Wonders
- Wonderful Whiffs
- Your Favorite Fragrance
- [Your Name]’s Scents
- [Your Name]’s Wax Works
The List of Scentsy VIP Group Names
A popular way to grow your Scentsy business is to create a VIP group on Facebook. Interested friends, family, and potential customers can request to join, and you can approve them. A VIP group allows you to advertise your parties and events and engage with those interested in purchasing Scentsy products from you. The group name is not as permanent as your website’s name, and you can choose what to post and advertise, so it is an opportunity to market for a specific purpose (such as parties, seasons, or types of products). Making the name personal to you or your area is another way to foster good relationships with potential customers, especially those who already know you.
You must follow Scentsy’s naming guidelines as outlined above, but the company does permit you to use “Independent Scentsy Consultant” in your social media alias/group name. We’ve listed several Scentsy VIP group name ideas below.
- All Things Scents by [Your Name]
- Best Scents by [Your Name]
- Best Scents Club or [Your Name]’s Best Scents Club
- Scents Around [Your Town/Area]
- Scents of [Current Season]
- Scent-A-Holics or [Your Town/Area Scent-A-Holics]
- Scent Lovers of [Your Town]
- Talkin’ Scents or Talkin’ Scents With [Your Name]
- [Your Name] — Independent Scentsy Consultant — VIP Group
- [Your Name]’s Favorite Fragrances
- [Your Name]’s Flameless Fragrance Fanatics
- [Your Name]’s Fragrance Followers
- [Your Name]’s Got Scents
- [Your Name]’s Home Aroma Group
- [Your Name]’s Scents VIP Group
- [Your Name]’s Seasonal Scents
- [Your Name]’s Scent Events
- [Your Name]’s Scent Picks
- [Your Name]’s Scents in [Your Town/Area]
- [Your Name]’s VIPs
- [Your Name]’s VIP Scent Parties
In addition to any of the names listed above, you can also choose to simply use your Scentsy business name or a variation of it for your VIP group. This allows you to maintain a connection across all of your advertising platforms. Adding your name (e.g., Statement Scents as your business name and [Your Name]’s Statement Scents as your VIP group name) is a good way to create a personal touch and help customers feel that they are truly part of an exclusive group.