Target doesn’t offer a senior discount or senior discount days. To get this information, we spoke to corporate customer service representatives, as well as store associates in Arkansas, California, Colorado, and Texas. Below we’ve outlined other ways you can save at Target and listed similar stores that do offer senior discounts.
Other Ways to Save at Target
While there’s no senior discount at Target, there are several other ways to save at the store. These include:
- Circle Rewards: Target’s rewards program, which gives you 1% in rewards when you shop, access to special deals, plus other perks
- RedCard: Target offers a credit or debit RedCard; both give you 5% off in-store and online, free two-day shipping, and special gifts and offers.
- Weekly Ad: Special temporary deals and coupons; you can access the weekly ad for your local store online if you enter your location information.
Senior Discounts at Similar Stores
A few stores similar to Target with senior discounts include:
- Belk: 20% off (or 15% off home/shoes) every Tuesday; in-store and online
- Kohl’s: 15% off on Wednesdays; in-store only
- Ross: 10% off in-store on Tuesdays (see our research on the Ross senior discount for more details)
For other stores with senior discounts, see our list of over 90 senior discounts by age.