One of the first things to consider when starting a new business venture is choosing a name that will encompass the services and/or products you will be providing, and in a way that will attract customers. People need to know what they are purchasing, and a good business name will help make this clear. Below, we list Thirty-One Gifts business name ideas, from Prized and Organized to Keep Calm and Carry-All. These names can also apply to Thirty-One group names and party names.
Thirty-One Business Names
Thirty-One Gifts is an online business that partners with consultants to sell handbags, totes, and home accessories through virtual and face-to-face parties. Each consultant can choose their own Thirty-One business name, group name, and/or Facebook party name.
We have the list of classic, fun, creative, and unique Thirty-One Gifts business names. We’ve separated them into four categories: Simple & Classic, Tools of the Trade, Descriptive, and Wordplay. Feel free to use one of our ideas or use this list to help you come up with your own business name.
Simple & Classic
If you’re looking for a simple fix, you can focus on your name and/or location when naming your Thirty-One business or Facebook party. Here are a few classic examples:
- [Your name] Handbags and Co. (e.g., Alice’s Handbags and Co.)
- Purse-onally [Your area code or ZIP code] (e.g., Purse-onally 312)
- The [Your last name] Tote Shoppe (e.g., The Wilson Tote Shoppe)
- [Your city’s name or nickname] Handbags and More (e.g., Windy City Handbags and More)
- [Your name] Purse Party (e.g., Jenna’s Purse Party)
- [Your name] Purse Collective (e.g., Dana’s Purse Collective)
- [Your name] Totes and Gifts (e.g., Kim’s Totes and Gifts)
- Experience [Your area code or ZIP code] by Thirty-One Gifts (e.g., Experience 818 by Thirty-One Gifts)
Tools of the Trade
All businesses have tools and instruments associated with the craft — Thirty-One Gifts is no different. Try thinking about the products and what they’re made of and incorporate these words into your business name.
- Handle and Zipper
- Prized and Organized
Try using adjectives to explain what makes your business and its products special. A descriptive business name can lure customers in.
- Boundless Bags
- Classic Gifts and Bags
- Contemporary Carry-Alls
- Crafty Creations and More
- Custom Creations and Crafts
- Glamorous Gifts and Bags
- Modern Accessories
- Posh Purses and Gifts
- Sassy Totes and Bags
- Timeless Totes
Let your personality shine in your business name. You can think of common sayings or popular titles and switch out a word or two for something related to your business. Here are a few examples:
- Bags to Riches
- Handle With Care
- Keep Calm and Carry-All
- Leader of the (Back)Pack
- The Bag Brigade
- The Big Bag Theory
- Tote-ally Yours
- Zip It Good