One of the first things to consider when starting a new business venture is choosing a name that will encompass the services and/or products you will be providing, and in a way that will attract customers. People need to know what they are purchasing, and a good business name will help make this clear. Below, we list Thirty-One Gifts business name ideas, from Prized and Organized to Keep Calm and Carry-All. These names can also apply to Thirty-One group names and party names.
Thirty-One Business Names
Thirty-One Gifts is an online business that partners with consultants to sell handbags, totes, and home accessories through virtual and face-to-face parties. Each consultant can choose their own Thirty-One business name, group name, and/or Facebook party name.
We have the list of classic, fun, creative, and unique Thirty-One Gifts business names. We’ve separated them into four categories: Simple & Classic, Tools of the Trade, Descriptive, and Wordplay. Feel free to use one of our ideas or use this list to help you come up with your own business name.
Simple & Classic
If you’re looking for a simple fix, you can focus on your name and/or location when naming your Thirty-One business or Facebook party. Here are a few classic examples:
- [Your name] Handbags and Co. (e.g., Alice’s Handbags and Co.)
- Purse-onally [Your area code or ZIP code] (e.g., Purse-onally 312)
- The [Your last name] Tote Shoppe (e.g., The Wilson Tote Shoppe)
- [Your city’s name or nickname] Handbags and More (e.g., Windy City Handbags and More)
- [Your name] Purse Party (e.g., Jenna’s Purse Party)
- [Your name] Purse Collective (e.g., Dana’s Purse Collective)
- [Your name] Totes and Gifts (e.g., Kim’s Totes and Gifts)
- Experience [Your area code or ZIP code] by Thirty-One Gifts (e.g., Experience 818 by Thirty-One Gifts)
Tools of the Trade
All businesses have tools and instruments associated with the craft — Thirty-One Gifts is no different. Try thinking about the products and what they’re made of and incorporate these words into your business name.
- Handle and Zipper
- Prized and Organized
Try using adjectives to explain what makes your business and its products special. A descriptive business name can lure customers in.
- Boundless Bags
- Classic Gifts and Bags
- Contemporary Carry-Alls
- Crafty Creations and More
- Custom Creations and Crafts
- Glamorous Gifts and Bags
- Modern Accessories
- Posh Purses and Gifts
- Sassy Totes and Bags
- Timeless Totes
Let your personality shine in your business name. You can think of common sayings or popular titles and switch out a word or two for something related to your business. Here are a few examples:
- Bags to Riches
- Handle With Care
- Keep Calm and Carry-All
- Leader of the (Back)Pack
- The Bag Brigade
- The Big Bag Theory
- Tote-ally Yours
- Zip It Good
If you also have other types of businesses, you may want to check out our other articles listing creative makeup artist business names and bath bomb business names.