Everyone appreciates a deal and Hollar is a great website to find one. Hollar is kind of like the dollar store of the internet, as it sells all kinds of office supplies, tech gadgets, and housewares at rock-bottom prices.
As popular as Hollar is, it may not be for everyone. Fortunately, there are plenty of websites like Hollar that offer their share of great bargains.
- Prices: An entire section is dedicated to $1 items. There is also a “Price Drop” category where prices range from less than a dollar to about $10. A minimum of $10 purchase is required for all orders.
- Need a Membership to Shop: Member sign-in required, but membership is free.
- Shipping: Free shipping for orders over $25. Free shipping is offered on the first order. For orders under $25, shipping is about $5. Hollar ships to 48 states (Alaska and Hawaii not included).
Next, we have assembled a list of the most popular sites like Hollar. We’ve also included all the information you’ll need to know before shopping, just like we did above with Hollar. This way, you can spend less time searching for an incredible price and more time basking in your success.
The 5 Most Popular Websites like Hollar
- Prices: Both $l and 2 for a dollar deals are available.
- Need a Membership to Shop: You do not have to register.
- Shipping: On orders $35 or more, shipping is free. Standard Shipping begins at about $2 and Basic Economy maxes out at around $8.
- Visit Dollar Fanatic
- Prices: Prices are generally $1.50 per item. Some items are marked down to about a dollar.
- Need a Membership to Shop: Registration is not required.
- Shipping: Orders over $45 receive free shipping. All other orders ship for no more than $10, but there is a minimum order of 10 items.
- Visit Dollar Store
- Prices: Everything is a dollar. However, there are minimum purchase requirements that change based on the items selected.
- Need a Membership to Shop: No membership is required.
- Shipping: Per the Dollar Tree FAQ, the cost of shipping varies for several reasons. There is a maximum $5 handling fee if you order individual items. If you order by the case, the handling fee is waived. You can also select to pick up your order at the store for free.
- Visit Dollar Tree
- Prices: Range from about a dollar to about $2,000.
- Need a Membership to Shop: You must register, but there are no fees.
- Shipping: Shipping prices vary and are calculated during checkout and applied separately to each item ordered.
- Visit Geek
- Prices: Some items are free — just pay shipping. Most items are under $10, but some can go as high as $100.
- Need a Membership to Shop: You must register to checkout, but there are no fees.
- Shipping: Shipping is calculated at checkout and applied separately to each item purchased.
- Visit Wish or see our list of sites very similar to Wish
For more information about these and other cheap shopping options, see our list of online dollar stores with no minimum.
With this list, you have all you need to find awesome deals on the internet. While not all online stores offer free shipping, they do offer some incredibly low prices to offset the shipping cost. Also, consider buying bulk quantities — especially for consumables — since doing so can result in more savings. You’ll be amazed at how much you can save when using these sites like Hollar.