West Elm shoppers can expect several annual, recurring sales both online and in-store, as well as occasional promotions and discounts that don’t happen on the yearly sale schedule.
We contacted West Elm stores in Arizona, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, and New York to confirm the sale schedule.
We found that West Elm offers the following sales events:
- White Sale: Typically held in January; covers bedding and bath products
- President’s Day Sale: Takes place on or around the third Monday in February
- Memorial Day Sale: Four-day weekend sale at the end of May
- Independence Day Sale: Takes place on or around July 4th
- Labor Day Sale: Four-day weekend sale at the beginning of September
- Black Friday Sale: The day after Thanksgiving
- Cyber Monday Sale: Online only; takes place the Monday after Thanksgiving
- Monthly Themed Sales: Offered throughout the year on a specific range of items, such as lighting, indoor or outdoor furniture, upholstery, or rugs
- End-of-Season Discounts: West Elm receives new products three times during each of the four seasons; End-of-Season discounts occur at the end of each season.
- Seasonal Sales: Seasonal items marked down after major holidays
Other Ways to Save at West Elm
There are a few other ways to save at West Elm aside from its regular sales, and customers can take advantage of these savings opportunities year-round.
The clearance selection and in-store Furniture Flea section offer discounts, open-box products, and limited-time offers.