You can put stickers on almost anything — laptops, picture frames, mirrors, binders, notebooks, and more. We have the list of more than 40 places to put stickers. Want to know what to do with stickers besides put them on things? We also show what else you can do with stickers — like putting them in a scrapbook or turning them into magnets.
Where to Put Stickers
No need to get stuck in a sticky situation; we’ve got you covered. If you’re particularly attached to your stickers, we recommend putting them on things that aren’t exposed to the elements, like your video game console or laptop. Stickers on places where people regularly step, sit, or hold on to something are likely to wear off faster, so you may want to avoid the back of your phone, the outside of your backpack, and your skateboard or snowboard. If you aren’t terribly attached to your stickers and you’re looking for a cool place to prominently display them, see our list below.
Note: Although stickers are commonly seen on walls, street signs, and pedestrian crossings, you will not find these on our list because this can be considered vandalism. What to put stickers on does not include public property. Vandalism laws vary by state but can be punishable by fine, jail time, or both. Avoid vandalizing public and private property; instead, stick with your own personal items.
- Camera case
- Computer tower
- External hard drive
- TV/remote control
- Video game console
- Coffee table
- Filing cabinet
- Folding chair
- Picture frame
- Plastic storage container
- Guitar case (or any other instrument case)
- MP3 player
- Gift bag/tag
- Place card (i.e., wedding place cards)
- Car bumper
- Car window
- Bench press
- Passport cover
- Roof rack
- Travel mug
- Water bottle
Other Things to Do with Stickers
A few ways you can preserve your stickers is by putting them in a sticker book or scrapbook or turning them into magnets.
- Make a sticker book. Reusable sticker books come with pages that allow you to stick and later peel off stickers with the adhesive still intact.
- Make a scrapbook. Consider getting a scrapbook and adding a sticker for each place you travel to. Scrapbooks come in many shapes and sizes, so pick one that suits you and start arranging your stickers alongside your travel photos.
- Turn your stickers into magnets. Using a magnet sheet, you can turn your stickers into magnets that you can reuse again and again. See the online tutorial below.
The sky is the limit when it comes to finding places to put stickers. Make your laptop, water bottle, helmet, car bumper, notebook, or something else stand out by putting your stickers on it. If you want your stickers to last, put them on something that stays out of the elements. If you want to preserve them, consider putting them in a sticker book or scrapbook or turning them into magnets. Enjoy the many cool things to do with stickers.