For years, the Winn-Dixie Baby Club has been a way for those with young children to take advantage of savings on popular baby items. Even though the Winn-Dixie Baby Club has now been grandfathered, those who were previously enrolled can still benefit from Baby Club savings. In this article, we’ll tell you what the Winn-Dixie Baby Club is, how its members benefit, and ways to save money at Winn-Dixie even if you weren’t grandfathered into the Baby Club.
Winn-Dixie Baby Club
The Winn-Dixie Baby Club has been grandfathered and isn’t accepting new enrollment. The Winn-Dixie Baby Club was introduced as a way for parents to save money on necessary baby items like diapers, wipes, and baby shampoo. You were able to sign up by visiting your local Winn-Dixie store. You’d register your name, mailing address, and the number of children in your household as well as their ages. After signing up, you’d start to receive coupons in the mail for savings such as a free pack of diapers or baby wipes and other discounted baby items.
A Winn-Dixie corporate customer service representative told us that the Baby Club program has been grandfathered. This means that while the Baby Club still exists, it’s not taking new enrollments. So if you previously signed up for the Baby Club program, you’ll continue to receive perks like coupons in the mail. This will continue until your child or children registered in the program turn four. Once they reach the age of four, the coupons and savings will stop and your Baby Club membership will no longer be valid. If you didn’t previously enroll in the program, you can’t sign up.
Other Ways to Save Money On Baby & Toddler Products
If the opportunity to sign up for the Winn-Dixie Baby Club passed you by, you’ll be pleased to know that there are other ways for you to save on baby and toddler products at Winn-Dixie.
1. Plenti Card
- What it is: For years, Winn-Dixie offered a rewards card that customers could use to earn rewards for shopping with them. Winn-Dixie now participates in the Plenti card rewards program.
- Benefits: Your Plenti card allows you to earn rewards when you shop at multiple participating retailers including Winn-Dixie, Bi-Lo, Harveys, Exxon, Macy’s, Mobil, and Rite Aid.
- How to save: It’s free to join the rewards program and obtain a Plenti card. To register, you’ll need to bring your driver’s license to your local Winn-Dixie store. A cashier should be able to help you register or upgrade and link your old Winn-Dixie rewards card to a new Plenti card. To earn points, make sure you scan your card whenever shopping at participating retailers. In order to redeem the rewards you earn with your Plenti card, you’ll need to register your card online. Once you’ve registered your card online, you can start saving on items by redeeming points toward in-store purchases at Winn-Dixie and other participating retailers.
- Source: The Winn-Dixie website and the Plenti card website.
- What it is: Winn-Dixie offers coupons on its website which can then be transferred onto your Plenti card.
- Benefits: You can use coupons to save money on items you frequently buy for yourself or your children. You can see Winn-Dixie’s current coupon offerings by visiting its website. You can even sort the coupons to view the ones most applicable to you, such as viewing only baby coupons.
- How to save: Before visiting your local Winn-Dixie store, transfer the coupons you wish to use to your Plenti card online. You can do this by clicking on the coupon you’d like to use. You will then be redirected to sign into your Plenti card account. The coupons will then be linked to your card. When you scan your Plenti card at checkout, your coupons will be applied to your purchase.
- Source: The Winn-Dixie website and a customer service representative.
3. Weekly Ads
- What it is: Each week, Winn-Dixie makes its ad available online so you can see what sales they are having for the week.
- Benefits: If you see items that you use frequently on sale, you’ll know that it’s a good time to stock up. This is especially true for baby and toddler items without quick expiration dates, such as diapers and baby wipes.
- How to save: You must have a Plenti card to take advantage of the discounted sale prices, so be sure to sign up for your Plenti card before you go to make a purchase. When you scan your card at checkout, the sale price will be applied. You can find your local Winn-Dixie ad by searching for your local store.
- Source: A Winn-Dixie customer service representative.
The Winn-Dixie Baby Club membership provided savings to parents for years on baby and toddler items like diapers and wipes. Though the Baby Club has now been grandfathered, members can still receive savings and coupons until their registered child turns four years old. While there is no new enrollment in the Baby Club, you can still save money on baby and toddler items at Winn-Dixie by signing up for the free Plenti card rewards program, utilizing coupons, and scanning the weekly ad for additional savings.