Zara accepts returns on sale items and full-price items with a receipt within 30 days of purchase. Other conditions apply. For more information on Zara’s return policy, see below.
Zara Return Policy: Sale Items, Full-Price Items, etc.
- Items must be unworn and not yet washed. The original tags must still be attached.
- You must present your sales receipt.
- Accessories must be returned in their original packaging.
- Fragrances can only be returned if they are still sealed.
- Swimwear returns must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear cannot be exchanged or returned, in most cases.
For in-store purchases, you can make a return at any Zara location in the same country where you made your purchase. If you bought your items online, the 30-day return period starts the date you receive your shipping confirmation email, according to Zara’s buying guide. You can return online orders in-store or by mail by printing a free shipping label under “Orders and Returns” from your online account.
Zara’s return policy allows you to make a return within 30 days of purchase for in-store and online orders. Its return policy applies to full-price and sale items. For more on clothing return policies, see our articles: Plato’s Closet Return Policy: Rules May Vary by Store Location and American Eagle Return Policy: Without Tags? Worn? No Problem!