Zara accepts returns on sale items and full-price items with a receipt within 30 days of purchase. Other conditions (such as the items being unworn and unwashed) apply.
Zara Return Policy: Sale Items, Full-Price Items, etc.
Zara accepts returns within 30 days of purchase for most items, including sales items, a corporate representative from Zara said.
The following conditions apply:
- Items must be unworn and not yet washed. The original tags must still be attached. (Suggested Article: These are the Stores That Let You Return Clothing without Tags)
- You must present your sales receipt.
- Accessories must be returned in their original packaging.
- Fragrances can only be returned if they are still sealed.
- Swimwear returns must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear cannot be exchanged or returned, in most cases.
For in-store purchases, you can make a return at any Zara location in the same country where you made your purchase.
If you bought your items online, the 30-day return period starts the date you receive your shipping confirmation email. You can return online orders in-store or by mail by printing a free shipping label under “Orders and Returns” from your online account.