Le-Vel’s THRIVE experience costs anywhere from $100 and $300 a month. Weight and health management products similar to THRIVE include the GOLO Rescue Plan, Herbalife Nutrition, and Juice Plus+. The prices for these THRIVE alternatives range from $60 to $200 a month, depending on the brand, product, and quantity purchased. All three alternative advertise similar ingredients and health and wellness benefits. For details about THRIVE, including some cheaper alternatives to THRIVE, see below.
Cheaper Alternatives to THRIVE
THRIVE, the key product offered by Le-Vel, is advertised as an eight-week experience designed to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. The THRIVE experience requires these three core products, according to Le-Vel’s website:
- Capsules: The capsules contain vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, antioxidants, enzymes, probiotics, and amino acids. The capsules are said to provide antioxidant support, lean muscle support, and digestive and immune support. They can also help with cognitive performance, weight management, and are said to calm general discomfort, according to Le-Vel.
- Patch: The patch is worn on the skin and is said to allow for the absorption of ingredients like green coffee bean extract and white willow bark over an extended period of time. The patch is advertised to support weight and appetite management, mental activity, and circulation.
- Shake mix: The shake mix comes in apple pie, chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla flavors. It is said to complement the other two products to help you achieve your goals during the eight-week experience.
The THRIVE system costs between $100 and $300 a month. That means, doing THRIVE for the recommended eight weeks costs $200 to $600. Is it worth the cost? THRIVE has mixed reviews online. The Better Business Bureau has logged more than 100 Le-Vel reviews — most reviews are either one star or five stars. Some reviews relate to weight loss goals, while others relate to customer service issues and pricing. Le-Vel is a multi-level marketing company.
You can certainly find products similar to THRIVE at a lower price point. Below, we’ve identified three brands and products similar to THRIVE based on ingredient lists and advertised health and wellness benefits.
GOLO Metabolic Plan
- How it works: Follow a healthy eating plan using the GOLO guidebook and take one Release capsule daily to help with weight loss.
- Advertised benefits: Prevent further weight gain, lose weight, release stored fat, increase energy and stamina, support a healthy metabolism, and balance your mood by reducing stress hormones that affect mood and can lead to stress-eating. The key supplement, Release, contains plant-based ingredients and minerals and is free from caffeine and stimulants, according to GOLO’s website.
- Cost: Each bottle of Release comes with 90 capsules and can be purchased in quantities of one ($59.95), two ($79.90), three ($99.90), or six ($179.70).
- Compared to THRIVE: Similar goals, including weight management, increased energy, immune support, and overall health and wellness, and listed. GOLO is not a multi-level marketing company.
- Learn more about the GOLO Metabolic Plan
- How it works: Combine multivitamins, supplements, and shakes to lose and manage weight.
- Advertised benefits: Manage weight, increase energy, and support metabolic function. There are three core products: Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix, Formula 2 Multivitamin Complex, and Formula 3 Cell Activator.
- Cost: There are different programs to choose from, depending on how much you want to buy and spend. Programs range from about $120 to $230 a month, not including additional products like snacks and supplements.
- Compared to THRIVE: Similar goals, including weight management, increased energy, and overall health and wellness, and listed. Herbalife offers different plan options — some are less than while others are about the same price as THRIVE. Herbalife Nutrition is a multi-level marketing company.
- Learn more about Herbalife Nutrition
- How it works: Utilize whole food supplements for a healthy diet and lifestyle.
- Advertised benefits: Receive the health benefits of more than 40 fruits, vegetables, and grains to support a healthy diet. Products can be purchased as capsules, chewables, shakes, and bars.
- Cost: Prices vary but range from about $30 to $80 a month.
- Compared to THRIVE: Vitamins, minerals, plant extracts, and antioxidants are ingredients also listed in THRIVE’S products. Juice Plus+ offers plant-based supplements to advertise similar benefits. Juice Plus+ follows a multi-level marketing model that it calls a virtual franchise.
- Learn more about Juice Plus+
THRIVE by Le-Vel costs anywhere from $100 to $300 a month. THRIVE incorporates three core products: capsules, a wearable patch, and a shake mix. Cheaper alternatives to THRIVE include the GOLO Rescue Plan, Herbalife Nutrition, and Juice Plus+. These three companies advertise many of the same health and wellness benefits and use similar products and ingredients.
For details on another supplement company, see our review of Genesis Pure.