Everbrook Academy’s tuition rates vary by location, the child’s schedule, and age group, but usually range from about $240 to $450 per week. Additional costs include a registration fee, uniforms (depending on your location), and extra activities where available.
Everbrook Academy Tuition Costs
The table below details the price range you can expect to pay at Everbrook Academy, listed by age group.
The school doesn’t post tuition rates online, and some locations will not provide quotes by phone.
However, we gathered quotes from Everbrook Academy locations in South Carolina, New York, Texas, California, and Washington to get a general idea of what you can expect to pay when enrolling your child.
Note that the price listed for children six to 12 years old in the table reflects what you would pay for a full week during the summer or a school break (e.g., spring or fall break).
As shown in the table above, prices at Everbrook Academy vary depending on the child’s age group and attendance schedule (part-time or full-time).
Several representatives told us that prices also fluctuate over time and vary by location — so if you plan to enroll your child at a later date or at another Everbrook Academy, prices may be different at the time you enroll.
Also, be aware that part-time childcare is considered to be half days at some locations and fewer than five weekdays at others.
What Tuition Covers
Tuition prices at Everbrook Academy cover:
- Meals and snacks (excluding baby formula, which the parent is responsible for providing)
- Educational programming
- Diapers and wipes at some academies
In addition to tuition, there are other costs associated with Everbrook Academy’s programs.
These include the following:
Registration fees range from $150 to $200 per child. Some locations will charge a $400 total family registration fee when you’re enrolling more than one child.
Some locations require children aged 2 or 3 and up to wear uniforms, while others don’t require uniforms for any age group.
Additionally, some Everbrook locations that require uniforms will provide you with one or two at no additional cost.
At locations that require parents to buy uniforms, shirts range from about $15 to $16 each, while bottoms range from about $14 to $26 each.
Some locations offer special programs for an extra cost.
For example, one Everbrook Academy we contacted offered a before- and after-school program for about $150 per week.
Some locations also offer summer camp activities for $50 to $180.
All of the additional costs listed above may be higher or lower depending on your location.
Savings and Discounts
You may be eligible for a program that will help with tuition costs.
Keep in mind that eligibility varies by location and each family’s circumstance.
Here are a few options to consider:
- Multiple child discount: Some Everbrook Academy locations offer a discount when you enroll more than one child. Most of the locations we spoke with offer 10% off tuition for the oldest child or children.
- Corporate discounts: If your employer is a Corporate Partner of Everbrook Academy, you may be eligible for a tuition discount.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Your employer may offer an FSA program, which allows you to reserve part of your income for childcare expenses and avoid being taxed on it.
- State incentives: Some states offer additional incentives regarding childcare to qualifying taxpayers. Check with your state government for available programs.
Payment Methods and Schedule
- Everbrook Academy customer service representatives