You can pay your Boost Mobile bill in person, by phone, online, or through the My Boost app using your credit card, debit card, or a Re-Boost card. Below, we have more details on how to pay Boost Mobile bills using your preferred payment method.
How to Pay Your Boost Mobile Bill
Boost Mobile allows you to pay your bill in person, by phone, online, or using the My Boost mobile app.
If you choose the online payment or app option, you can also set up Boost Mobile autopay (known as Auto Re-Boost) so you don’t have to pay the bill manually each month.
Boost Mobile accepts credit, debit, and Re-Boost cards as payment. It doesn’t accept mail-in payments of checks or cash, and you can’t pay directly with your checking account number.
In-Person Payment Locations
You can pay your Boost Mobile bill in person at a Sprint store or at a Boost Mobile kiosk located in a store (such as Best Buy, Target, etc.) near you.
Not sure where to find your nearest Boost Mobile payment location? You can use the Boost Mobile store locator to find one near you.
Paying by Phone
If you’ve wondered “Can I pay my Boost Mobile phone bill over the phone?” — the answer is yes.
You can pay by phone by using either credit/debit cards or Re-Boost cards.
Here’s how to do Boost pay by phone:
- If you’re calling from your Boost Mobile phone, dial #ADD (#233) and follow the voice prompts to pay with your credit/debit card or redeem a Re-Boost card. If you’re redeeming a Re-Boost card, you’ll need to provide the PIN found on the back of the card.
- If you’re calling from another phone, call (888) 266-7848 instead. You’ll need that number if you’re not making the call with your Boost Mobile device, but you’ll follow the same process to pay the bill.
There are a few ways to make Boost Mobile online payments:
- One-time payment: Visit “My Account” and use your credit/debit card to make a one-time Boost online payment or redeem a Re-Boost card.
- Auto Re-Boost: Visit “My Account” and register your credit/debit card to set up Boost Mobile autopay.
- Boost Mobile Gift Payment: Using the Boost Mobile Gift Payment option, you can add money to a friend’s account by paying with your credit/debit card. If they have a Boost Mobile account, they should be able to do the same for you as well.
Paying With the My Boost App
Boost Mobile offers the My Boost app for account management.
Using the My Boost app, you can track your data use and call history, review your mobile plan, enroll in autopay, or make individual payments.
The My Boost app is free to use; just choose “Pay Next Month” and use your credit card, debit card, or a Re-Boost card to make a payment.
- Boost Mobile customer service (866) 402-7366