Crate and Barrel has frequent sales throughout the year, and some sales, such as the Annual Outdoor Sale and Biannual Wine & Dine Sale, are on a routine schedule. For details on when Crate and Barrel has sales, see below.
When Does Crate and Barrel Have Sales?
There are several sales at Crate and Barrel that take place throughout the year.
We contacted Crate and Barrel corporate customer service and locations in Connecticut, North Carolina, and Texas to determine when the stores have sales.
While not all sale events happen on a routine schedule, you can expect to find the following events at your local Crate and Barrel:
Annual Outdoor Sale
- When: Begins at the end of February
- Discounts: Savings of up to 20% on outdoor cushions, pillows, umbrella stands, and more
- Exclusions: Clearance items are typically excluded from this sale; other exclusions may apply.
Annual Upholstery Sale
- When: Begins in early August and lasts through mid-September
- Discounts: Up to 20% on sofas, chairs, ottomans, and more
- Exclusions: Dining seating, beds, benches, office chairs, outdoor furniture, and clearance items are typically excluded from this sale.
Biannual Wine & Dine Sale
- When: Once before Christmas and again sometime during the spring
- Discounts: Up to 20% on dinnerware, flatware, wine and champagne glasses, table linens, napkin rings, and more
- Exclusions: Outdoor furniture, office chairs, bedroom and living room benches, entryway and storage benches, and clearance items are typically excluded from this sale.
Miscellaneous Sales and Promotions
- When: Crate and Barrel has various other sales throughout the year. Some of these promotions are associated with a specific time of year, while others aren’t.
- Discounts: In the past, Crate and Barrel has offered 20% off storage and cleaning items in the spring. Entertainment centers, media consoles, and TV stands have been on sale up to 25% off after events like the Super Bowl and NBA Finals. You can also find deals on specific items, such as kitchen knives or Instant Pots, throughout the year.
- Exclusions: Clearance items are typically excluded from sales; other exclusions may apply.
To be among the first to know when Crate and Barrel is having a sale, you’ll want to follow the retailer’s Facebook page, Instagram feed, and Twitter account.
You can also join Crate and Barrel’s email list; you’ll receive a 10% off promo code for signing up that you can apply to an in-store or online purchase of full-price items, with the exception of furniture.
You can also save at Crate and Barrel’s sister retailer, CB2. See our related article to find out when CB2 has sales.