Zales and Zales Outlet jewelry stores hold several annual sales. Zales’ Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Black Friday, and bridal sales feature the best discounts. Of these, Zales’ Black Friday sale appears to be the best. We have details on Zales’ annual sales below, including discount amounts and exclusions.
When Does Zales Have the Best Sales?
Zales holds several sales each year, including its Valentine’s Day sale, Mother’s Day sale, and Black Friday sale. We contacted Zales’ corporate customer service department for information about these events and others. But before we get into the sale details, here are a few policies worth mentioning:
- Most sales are available at both Zales and Zales Outlet locations. Deeper discounts may be available at Zales Outlet stores.
- Zales’ standard return policy applies during sales events. You can return or exchange watches within 30 days of purchase and jewelry within 60 days of purchase. Items must be unworn and accompanied by the original certificates and packaging.
- Zales doesn’t guarantee price adjustments for purchases made before or after a sale. Price adjustment requests are handled on an individual basis, a corporate customer service representative said.
The following list details the annual sales at Zales, including typical dates, discount amounts, and exclusions.
Zales’ Valentine’s Day Sale
- When: Valentine’s Day is celebrated on Feb. 14; Zales’ Valentine’s Day sale is held from the beginning of February through Valentine’s Day. Sale prices are typically valid a few days after Valentine’s Day too.
- Discounts: 30 to 50% off at Zales and up to 60% off at Zales Outlet
- Exclusions: Discounts are only available on select items, and you can’t combine other discounts on Valentine’s Day sale items. Valentine’s Day sale items will be marked “Valentine’s Day Special,” “Valentine’s Deal,” or “Cupid’s Picks.” For guaranteed Valentine’s Day delivery, you’ll need to order online by Feb. 12 or 13.
Zales’ Bridal Sale
- When: There are no set dates for Zales’ bridal sales. Previous bridal sales have taken place in March, May, June, October, and November.
- Discounts: 20 to 40% off at Zales and Zales Outlet
- Exclusions: Discounts are only valid on select bridal jewelry, engagement rings, and wedding rings.
Zales’ Mother’s Day Sale
- When: Mother’s Day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May; Zales’ Mother’s Day sale is held in early May through Mother’s Day.
- Discounts: 30 to 50% off at Zales and Zales Outlet
- Exclusions: Discounts are applied to select styles, often bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings.
Zales’ Black Friday Sale
- When: Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, which is celebrated on the last Thursday of November. Zales often has early Black Friday specials and a sale on Black Friday.
- Discounts: 30 to 50% off storewide, plus additional savings like “doorbusters” and select “stocking stuffer” jewelry (priced around $30)
- Exclusions: Special orders, personalized items, and certain designer collections are typically not eligible for Black Friday discounts. Black Friday sale prices can’t be combined with other discounts.
Based on the above information, Zales’ Black Friday sale is the best because discounts are applied storewide. For Zales’ sales alerts and other notifications, sign up for Zales Mobile and/or Zales’ newsletter.
Zales holds several annual sales, including its Valentine’s Day sale, Mother’s Day sale, Black Friday sale, and bridal sales. Zales’ sale events typically offer 20 to 60% off select items. Zales’ best sales event is held on Black Friday, when discounts are taken storewide.
Need it in a hurry? Find out how long Zales takes to ship.