Short Answer: T.J. Maxx does not have a companywide senior discount, but it does have an experimental senior discount that is available to customers aged 55 and up at its stores in Florida. The discount is for 10% off all items, and you will likely have to show and ID as proof of age. For more about the T.J. Maxx senior discount policy, as well as the list of similar stores that offer senior discounts, see below.
T.J. Maxx Senior Discount Policy
The T.J. Maxx senior discount is available to everyone aged 55 and older, and it is valid every Monday at Florida stores only. The discount amount is 10% off all items, and you will have to show your ID or other proof of age to get the discount. Because this is only an experimental program, it is not offered at all T.J. Maxx locations.
Besides its limited geographic availability, T.J. Maxx does not specify any restrictions for the discount. You can contact your intended store to find out if it offers a senior discount.
Similar Stores That Offer a Senior Discount
If you don’t live in Florida, there are other retailers that have locations nationwide and that offer senior discounts. A few of these stores include:
- Discount: 15% off on senior discount days, which vary by location
- Eligibility: Must be 55+; valid in-store only
- Find a Bon-Ton
- Discount: 15% off most purchases every Wednesday
- Eligibility: Must be 60+; cannot be combined with any other “percent off” offer; restrictions apply
- Find a Kohl’s
- T.J. Maxx corporate customer service (800) 926-6299
- Bon-Ton corporate customer service (855) 567-7740
- Ross corporate customer service 800-335-1115