Everyone loves a good deal, and that’s why many shoppers turn to HomeGoods when it comes to decorating or redecorating their homes. Known for their regularly reduced prices, HomeGoods has become a popular store for buying home décor. But what about additional savings? Is there a HomeGoods senior discount or any other ways to save additional money in their stores? In this article, we’ll tell you what you need to know about saving money at HomeGoods.
HomeGoods Senior Discount
Unfortunately, HomeGoods doesn’t offer a senior discount at any of its stores. However, you can still turn to HomeGoods when you are looking to save money on decorating or redecorating your home.
For other stores that do offer discounts, see our list of over 90 senior discounts by age.
How to Save Money at HomeGoods
There’s no need to turn to a high-end designer store to make your home look like it belongs in a magazine. HomeGoods offers unique and high-quality department store goods at significantly lower prices than many department stores. In fact, according to the HomeGoods website, their prices are generally 20% to 60% lower than that of department stores and specialty stores on comparable goods every day. So you don’t even have to wait for a sale to save money at HomeGoods.
In addition to their everyday low prices, HomeGoods offers another way to save with their TJX Rewards Access Program and TJX Rewards Credit Card. The TJX Rewards Access Program is free to join and you can start earning benefits right away. The TJX Rewards Access Card is a loyalty card that you show each time you shop at HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, or Marshalls in store or online. With it, you can earn benefits like free giveaways, free shipping, and sweepstakes entries to win a $100 gift card, and you’ll be among the first to know about new product arrivals and new store openings.
The TJX Rewards Credit Card also offers great benefits and ways to save. With the TJX Rewards Credit Card, you earn $10 in rewards for every $200 you spend, and you receive 10% off your first in-store or online purchase made with your new TJX credit card. Don’t shop at HomeGoods that often? Not to worry! You can also use your TJX Rewards Credit Card at TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Sierra Trading Post and still earn benefits.
Similar Stores with Senior Discounts
Even though HomeGoods doesn’t offer a senior discount, there are several other stores that do offer a senior discount, so you still have opportunities to save money. Below is the list of stores similar to HomeGoods who do offer a senior discount.
1. Bealls Outlet
- Senior discount: 15% off your entire purchase
- Eligibility: You must be 50 or over and must be a member of the Monday club
- What days: Mondays only
- Source: Bealls Outlet website
- Find a Bealls Outlet
- Senior discount: 15% or 20% off most items excluding red dot clearance
- Eligibility: 55 or over
- What days: The first Tuesday of the month
- Source: A Belk customer service representative
- Find a Belk.
- Senior discount: 10% off Home Store items and 15% off most other items
- Eligibility: 55 or over
- What days: Senior discount days vary by location. It is best to call your local Bon-Ton to confirm what day they offer the discount.
- Source: A Bon-Ton customer service representative
- Find a Bon-Ton
- Senior discount: 15% off most merchandise
- Eligibility: 60 or over
- What days: Every Wednesday
- Source: Kohl’s Website
- Find a Kohl’s
5. Ross Dress for Less
- Senior discount: 10%
- Eligibility: You must be 55 or older and you must be a member of their Every Tuesday Club
- What days: Every Tuesday
- Source: A Ross customer service representative
- Find a Ross
6. Stein Mart
- Senior discount: Varies from month to month. It is best to call your local Stein Mart to confirm their current and upcoming senior discounts
- Eligibility: 55 or older
- What days: The first Monday of every month
- Source: A Stein Mart customer service representative
- Find a Stein Mart
7. TJ Maxx
- Senior discount: 10% off all items
- Eligibility: At stores located in Florida only. You must be 55 or over with a valid ID showing proof of age.
- What days: Mondays only
- Source: A TJ Maxx customer service representative
- Find a TJ Maxx
Similar Stores with No Senior Discount
Unfortunately, not every store offers a senior discount. In addition to the stores listed above that do offer a senior discount, we also spoke with customer service representatives from stores that do not offer a senior discount. We’ve provided the list of stores similar to HomeGoods that do not offer a senior discount so you’re not left wondering the next time you’re out shopping
- Pier 1 Imports
- Pottery Barn
Although there is no HomeGoods senior discount, it does offer additional ways to save with its regular low prices, TJX Rewards Access Program, and TJX Rewards Credit Card. Even though HomeGoods doesn’t offer a senior discount, there are several stores similar to HomeGoods that do. These stores include Bealls Outlet, Belk, Bon-Ton, Kohls, Ross Dress for Less, Stein Mart, and TJ Maxx.
In case you or a loved one is eligible, here’s our article about HomeGoods’ stance on offering a military discount.
You may also enjoy: Is There a Bed Bath & Beyond Senior Discount? Answered