Tutor Time’s tuition prices vary by location, attendance schedule, and your child’s age but generally range from $105 to $290 per week for part-time programs and $145 to $500 per week for full-time programs.
Tutor Time Prices
Tutor Time doesn’t publish its rates online, so we contacted locations in California, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, and New Jersey to compile the following price ranges for each age group.
Note that part-time schedules are generally three days per week, and full-time schedules are five days per week.
Available schedules will vary by location. For instance, some locations we contacted don’t offer part-time care for infants and toddlers.
In addition to tuition, there are a few other fees to keep in mind when enrolling at Tutor Time.
Registration & Enrollment
You may also pay a one-time enrollment fee, which is usually about the same cost as the registration fee. Most locations offer a discounted family enrollment fee of around $180 to $205 if you enroll more than one child.
Your local Tutor Time may charge additional activity fees.
Common fees include special summer camp activities and one-time field trip fees.
Diapers & Wipes
If your child is still in diapers, you may pay a weekly fee for diapers and wipes.
One location we spoke with charges $9 to $13 per week for this, depending on the child’s age. Other locations include diapers and wipes in the tuition price.
The following factors will influence the tuition rate you pay at Tutor Time:
Before- and after-school programs, summer camp, and drop-in care are less expensive than regular attendance.
Areas with a higher cost of living, such as major cities like New York, will generally have higher tuition costs.
What Tuition Covers
Tutor Time’s prices include meals, snacks, and educational programming.
Savings and Discounts
You may be eligible for programs that assist with tuition costs.
Keep in mind that eligibility varies by location and each family’s circumstance.
Here are a few options to consider:
- Multiple child discount: Tutor Time offers a discount when you enroll more than one child.
- Corporate discounts: You can receive a tuition discount if your employer is a Corporate Partner of Tutor Time.
- Military family assistance: Families of active-duty military members receive a 10% discount on tuition.
- Financial assistance: Lower-income families may be eligible for financial assistance. Guidelines vary by location. Check with your local Tutor Time director to find out more.
Payment Methods and Schedule
If you use drop-in care, Tutor Time also offers a Flex Care Card, which allows you to purchase five-day increments of time. There are no additional activation or use fees for the card.
To compare Tutor Time’s rates with other schools, see our research on the tuition and fees at Everbrook Academy, Primrose Schools, Gardner Schools, Bright Horizons, La Petite Academy, and Goddard Schools.
- Tutor Time location customer service representatives
- Tutor Time customer service (844) 957-5109
- Tutor Time customer service via Facebook chat