KLA Schools tuition varies by factors including location and schedule, but generally costs between $900 to $2,850 per month or $9,425 to $27,075 per year. You’ll also pay a registration fee and may pay a materials fee; optional costs could include a meal plan and/or before- and after-school care.
KLA Schools Tuition
KLA Schools tuition costs vary by location, your child’s age, childcare schedule, and how you choose to pay (i.e., monthly payments, two bi-annual payments, or paying for the entire year outright).
The table below details the price range you can expect to pay by attendance schedule, age, and payment schedule.
KLA doesn’t post its rates online. However, we contacted school directors and representatives in Florida, California, Kentucky, and Texas to provide an idea of what you can expect to pay.
Note that summer camp for school-aged children is only available in some locations.
Tuition at KLA Schools covers your child’s attendance in the program, so there are some additional costs to consider. We list them below.
Note that some locations accept installment payments for large fees like registration.
KLA Schools charges an annual registration fee of anywhere from $200 to $895 per child. Some locations discount this fee after the first year of enrollment.
You may pay a materials fee of around $125 to $400. Some locations include this charge in the registration fee.
Some KLA locations charge a fee for meals and snacks. You may have the option to send your own food or enroll in a meal plan.
Costs vary by location but range from around $3 per day to $180 per month.
Early and After-School Care
Some locations offer early care in addition to part- or full-time care. This may include early drop-off or two hours of care in the morning.
Prices range from about $80 to $140 per month, $430 to $750 for biannual payments, and $850 to $1,460 when paying for the year in full.
Some locations also offer after-school care, which is generally three hours of care following regular school hours.
Prices for this service range from about $110 to $300 per month, $585 to $1,610 for biannual payments, and $1,140 to $3,135 when paying for the year in full.
Occasional early or after-school care costs $20 to $40 per day, where available.
Late or Returned Payments
Late or returned payments generally result in a $10 to $50 charge.
You may pay a fee of around $100 to $150 for changing your childcare schedule to fewer hours.
Additional changes made during the same school year to further decrease hours may result in larger fees.
You can save on tuition at KLA Schools by taking advantage of the available discounts.
Potential savings include:
- Lump sum and biannual payments: Most KLA Schools offer 5% off tuition when you pay for the entire year in a lump sum and 2.5% off when you make biannual payments. However, some locations only accept monthly tuition payments, meaning you won’t be eligible for the discounted annual or bi-annual rates.
- Sibling discount: When enrolling more than one child, you’ll receive a 10% tuition discount for the oldest child.
- Employment discounts: Some locations offer discounted tuition for children of educators, first responders, and/or military members. Details vary by location.
- Parent referral program: Some locations offer tuition savings through KLA’s parent referral program. Savings vary by the school but may be $150 off tuition or an entire month’s tuition waived.
Payment Methods and Scheduling
Payments may be due monthly, bi-annually, or in one annual lump sum. Each location sets its own guidelines for available payment schedules.
All locations take debit and credit card payments. Some also accept ACH transfers, checks, or money orders.
Note that nonrecurring debit or credit card payments may incur a convenience fee of around 2% to 3%.
- KLA Schools location customer service representatives