Despite previously offering price adjustments within seven days of purchase, Wayfair no longer offers price adjustments. Previously, if you purchased an item from Wayfair that was discontinued or you found a coupon code within seven days of the purchase, Wayfair would adjust the price and reimburse accordingly. However, this policy has been discontinued.
Note that Wayfair does not offer price matching either. For more details, see our related research on Wayfair’s price matching policy.
Other Ways to Save at Wayfair
While Wayfair no longer does price adjustments, there are a few other ways you can save at the furniture and home goods store. These include:
- Daily Sales: The Daily Sales section of the Wayfair website features merchandise up to 80% off.
- Wayfair Credit Card: The Wayfair Credit Card comes with the benefit of free shipping, plus you can choose between 3% back in rewards or special financing every time you shop. You can apply online.
- Note: Our previous research features the details on using the shopping cart trick for credit preapproval on Wayfair’s website.
- Open Box: Wayfair offers significant discounts on items that have been returned and are in like-new condition. You can browse Open Box Deals online.
- Wayfair company customer service via Facebook