Kids ‘R’ Kids tuition rates vary by location, attendance schedule, and your child’s age. For children up to age five, you’ll generally pay between $185 and $300 per week for part-time care and $215 to $370 per week for full-time care. Care for children aged 5 to 12 when school is out ranges from $125 to $240 per week.
Kids ‘R’ Kids Tuition Costs
Tuition rates at Kids ‘R’ Kids vary by location, childcare schedule, and your child’s age.
Kids ‘R’ Kids doesn’t post tuition rates online, so we contacted representatives in Illinois, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Texas to get a general idea of what you can expect to pay.
Below, you’ll find a price range for tuition costs by age group and schedule. Note that part-time tuition rates represent three days of childcare per week, while full-time tuition rates reflect five-day weeks.
Keep in mind that each location sets its own guidelines for program age limits, so they may vary depending on where you live.
What Tuition Covers
Most locations that offer before- and/or after-school care also provide transportation to nearby schools at no additional charge.
There are a few extra costs to consider in addition to tuition when enrolling your child at Kids ‘R’ Kids. Find details below.
Some locations charge an activity fee to cover field trips and other special events.
This ranges from $100 to $145 annually, or you might pay $10 to $20 per activity, depending on your local academy.
Most locations charge an annual supply or material fee to cover the cost of extra classroom supplies. This generally ranges from $100 to $180.
Some Kids ‘R’ Kids locations offer drop-in care to parents who only need occasional childcare. Prices range from $65 to $75 per day.
For school-aged children who are already enrolled and need a full day of childcare due to a school closing, some locations will instead charge you around $15 to $20 per day in addition to weekly rates.
Savings and Discounts
Kids ‘R’ Kids offers several discounts, which we outline below.
However, keep in mind that some locations will only offer discounts to families enrolling in full-time care.
- Sibling discount: When enrolling more than one child, you’ll pay full price for the youngest child, but most locations offer 5% or 10% off tuition for additional children. Some locations offer discounts of up to 20% for the oldest child or all additional children when enrolling three or more.
- Military discount: Children of military members receive a tuition discount — generally 10% off, but it varies by location.
- Profession discount: Some locations offer 10% off tuition for children of firefighters, police officers, teachers, and EMTs. You must show proof of employment to receive this discount.
- Refer a friend: Some locations give discounts or gift card rewards for referring a friend to Kids ‘R’ Kids.
Payments Methods and Schedule
Debit cards, credit cards, and ACH payments are valid at all locations. You may also be able to pay with a check, money order, or cash, depending on the school.
- Kids ‘R’ Kids Academy location customer service representatives
- Kids ‘R’ Kids customer service (800) 279-0033