Short Answer: If you have an account code, you can order a single Comchek or a booklet of Comcheks from Comdata online. Prices vary based on the number of checks you order. Alternately, major truck stops like Flying J, Love’s Travel Stops, Pilot, and TA-Petro often have blank Comcheks available at their fuel desks. Customers can pick these up for free. Some truck stops are also able to print Comcheks. Below, we have more details on where you can get a Comchek and how to order Comdata checks.
Where Can I Get a Comchek?
Comdata Comcheks are used by freight brokers and fleets. The issuer may use a Comchek for a predetermined amount as payment for a driver’s services, to cover repairs, or as a fuel advance.
With the introduction of check-free options like Comchek Mobile, fewer fleet companies are using physical Comcheks; however, some trucking and loading operations still prefer them. If you drive for a freight broker or other company that uses Comcheks, the company should provide you with at least a few blank Comcheks. But, if you find yourself in need of a Comchek, here’s where to go:
You can order Comcheks directly from Comdata. You’ll need to enter your account code to access the online catalog and place an order.
- Available quantities: Single checks and booklets of checks
- Cost: Varies by quantity; Comdata customer service representatives were unable to share pricing information with us, as prices are only accessible with an account number
- How to get blank Comcheks: Order online at OrderComcheks.com
- How to print Comcheks: Comdata does not offer printable Comchek templates.
Major truck stops like Flying J and Love’s Travel Stops often have blank Comcheks available. And, some truck stops can print Comchecks.
- Available quantities: Quantities vary by location but you can usually get up to three blank Comcheks; truck stops do not sell booklets of Comcheks
- Cost: Free
- How to get blank Comcheks: Visit the fuel desk at major truck stops like Flying J, Love’s Travel Stops, Pilot, and TA-Petro. About 85% of the truck stops we contacted said they had blank Comcheks available.
- How to print Comchecks: You’ll need to provide the cashier with your Express Code and driver information to print a Comchek at a truck stop. Where available, there is no fee to print a Comchek at a truck stop. Comcheks cannot be printed at your home, office, or at a public printer.
Wondering if Walmart cashes Comcheks? See our article for details.
Does your company use EFS checks? Find out where you can cash an EFS check.