Hobby Lobby sells physical gift cards in its stores and on its website. Gift cards purchased online do not qualify for free shipping — you can expect an additional $1 shipping charge per gift card. Gift card amounts are available from $10 to $200, and you can redeem them in Hobby Lobby stores or on HobbyLobby.com.
You can also buy Hobby Lobby gift cards through Cardpool. Cardpool is an online gift card reseller that offers gift cards at a discounted price — typically around 10% off for Hobby Lobby gift cards. Cardpool sells both physical and e-gift cards worth varying amounts, but note that they are not always in stock on the website. Physical gift cards ship free through the U.S. Postal Service.
Places That Don’t Sell Hobby Lobby Gift Cards
We contacted several other stores and visited other gift card websites, but we were unable to find additional places that sell Hobby Lobby gift cards. Below, we’ve included the list of some of the major businesses that do not sell Hobby Lobby gift cards:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- CVS (Our article has more details about which gift cards CVS sells.)
- Gift Card Lab
- Gift Card Mall
- Home Depot
- Kroger (See our article for details on gift cards sold at Kroger.)
- Rite Aid (See our article for the list of gift cards sold at Rite Aid.)
- Sam’s Club
- Walgreens (See our article for the list of gift cards sold at Walgreens.)
- Walmart (Our article has more details on which gift cards sold at Walmart.)
If you’re a frequent Hobby Lobby shopper, you might also be interested in our articles about Hobby Lobby’s custom framing prices and Hobby Lobby’s return policy. If you frequently purchase gift cards, check out our articles about where to buy gift cards near you.