UPS does not sell or cash money orders, corporate customer service representatives said.
We contacted UPS store locations in Alaska, Connecticut, Minnesota, Nevada, and Washington to confirm this information.
Where Else to Find Money Orders
For more information about how money orders work, see our money order FAQ.
Other UPS Store Services
While UPS does not offer any money services online or in its stores, the following services are available at your local UPS Store:
- Business services: Including copying, faxing, and scanning
- Mailboxes: Mailboxes at the UPS Store have a street address and can accept packages.
- Mailing and shipping supplies: You can purchase supplies to do it yourself or have the store package your items for domestic, international, or freight shipping.
- Notary public services: Be sure to bring your completed documents and a valid photo ID.
- Passport and ID photos
- Printing: Access a full range of printing services — from business cards to posters.
- Shredding: The UPS Store works with Iron Mountain to accept small or large amounts of paper to shred.