Short Answer: UPS does not sell or cash money orders. While UPS offers domestic and international shipping solutions for individuals and businesses, it does not offer money services at its UPS store locations. For more details, see below.
UPS Money Order Policy
UPS does not sell or cash money orders, corporate customer service representatives said. We contacted UPS store locations in Alaska, Connecticut, Minnesota, Nevada, and Washington to confirm this information.
Where to Find Money Orders
Our related article can help you find out where to get free money orders. We also have the list of places that cash money orders. For more information about how money orders work, see our money order FAQ.
Other UPS Store Services
While UPS does not offer any money services online or in its stores, the following services are available at your local UPS Store:
- Business services: Including copying, faxing, and scanning
- Mailboxes: Mailboxes at the UPS Store have a street address and can accept packages.
- Mailing and shipping supplies: You can purchase supplies to do it yourself or have the store package your items for domestic, international, or freight shipping.
- Notary public services: Be sure to bring your completed documents and a valid photo ID.
- Passport and ID photos
- Printing: Access a full range of printing services — from business cards to posters.
- Shredding: The UPS Store works with Iron Mountain to accept small or large amounts of paper to shred.