SCHEELS gift cards are only available for purchase in SCHEELS stores or at the retailer’s own website, not at third-party stores like Walmart or CVS.
Physical gift cards at SCHEELS stores are available in the denomination of your choice. We confirmed this information with store representatives in Colorado, Illinois, Iowa, and North Dakota.
If you buy a physical or e-gift card online, you have a choice of $10, $25, $50, or $100. Shipping for online gift card orders is free with USPS, which may take up to ten days; expedited shipping is also available for an additional fee.
SCHEELS gift cards have no additional purchase or activation fees and never expire.
Places That Don’t Sell SCHEELS Gift Cards
During our research, we found that the following stores don’t sell SCHEELS gift cards. Note that linked store names will direct you to our previous research on the gift cards available at each store.
- SCHEELS customer service (701) 356-8264[↩][↩][↩]
- Amazon customer service (888) 280-4331[↩]
- Costco customer service (800) 774-2678[↩]
- CVS customer service (800) 746-7287[↩]
- Kohl’s customer service (855) 564-5705[↩]
- Kroger customer service (800) 576-4377[↩]
- Target customer service (800) 440-0680[↩]
- Walgreens customer service (800) 925-4733[↩]
- Walmart customer service (800) 925-6278[↩]