You can purchase Urban Outfitters gift cards from several third-party retailers with no added fees. Typical denominations include $25, $50, and $100. We checked with major U.S. stores to find out if they sell Urban Outfitters gift cards; a majority of the stores we contacted sell them in stores, but not online.
The following stores commonly sell Urban Outfitters gift cards. Keep in mind that availability can vary by location, so you may want to call your nearest store to double-check that it has the cards in stock.
- Best Buy
- BJ’s Wholesale Club
- The Home Depot
- Stop & Shop
If none of these options work for you, you can also purchase gift cards directly from Urban Outfitters stores and UrbanOutfitters.com. Online, you can purchase gift cards up to $1,000.
Note: Urban Outfitters owns other brands, such as Anthropologie, Free People, and Terrain, but you can only use gift cards for these brands at their respective stores. You cannot use Urban Outfitters gift cards to shop at its other brands, or vice versa.
Places That Don’t Sell Urban Outfitters Gift Cards
The following places are not likely to have Urban Outfitters gift cards in stock:
- Giant Eagle (See our list of other gift cards typically sold at Giant Eagle.)
- Kroger (See our list of gift cards Kroger typically sells.)
- Meijer (See our list of gift cards typically available at Meijer.)
- Publix (See our list of gift cards Publix typically sells.)
- Rite Aid (See our list of gift cards typically available at Rite Aid.)
- Safeway (See our list of gift cards typically sold at Safeway.)