Short Answer: FedEx does not sell or cash money orders. It does, however, offer shipping and printing services. For more on the FedEx money order policy and its other services, see below.
FedEx Money Order Policy
FedEx does not sell money orders, cash money orders, or offer any other money services, a corporate customer service representative said. We contacted FedEx Office locations in Alabama, California, Illinois, North Dakota, and Massachusetts to confirm this information; none of the stores we called sell or cash money orders.
Where to Buy/Cash a Money Order
Other Services at FedEx Office
While FedEx Office stores don’t do money orders, they do offer shipping and printing services. Some FedEx Office stores are located are within Walmart stores, while others are free-standing. Services available online and in-store include:
- Canvas prints and posters
- Copies: Self-service black-and-white and color copiers are available.
- Document printing: Including business cards, invitations, presentations, and resumes
- Domestic and international shipping services
- Marketing materials: Including brochures, flyers, and postcards
- Packing and shipping supplies
- Print an email or email attachment: Send your email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive an order code. Enter this code at a Print & Go payment device in-store and then use the self-service print station to print your email and/or attachment.
- Signs and banners